The Bottom Line
France Today keeps English speakers up-to-date about French culture and travel.
- English-language publication about France
- French culture and travel information
- Ideal for lovers of fashion and high society
- The magazine changed its focus from students to socialites
- Information about traveling in France.
- Articles about various aspects of French culture.
- Analysis of French politics and society.
- Published 11 times per year.
Guide Review - France Today
France Today, subtitled "The Magazine of French Travel and Culture," is just that: an English-language publication dedicated to providing information about traveling in France (hotels, restaurants) and getting to know more about French culture: music, film, art, literature, and gastronomy. If you love France but don't necessarily speak French, reading France Today will help keep you up-to-date.